Sunday, July 29, 2012

Cat's Got My Tongue!


I hate when this happens! My muse is fighting to break free and my brain is not allowing the words to come out right. It's there, I know it is. The story is just dying to get out! It just won't come though. I'm not sure if my brain is working faster than my comprehension or what the heck happens, and boy oh boy do I hate it!


The struggle I feel inside, this turmoil, is almost more than I can bare at times. It makes me feel very antsy, and sometimes sad. I feel all irritable, and sometimes I forget why I'm even being grumpy to begin with, then I step back, rethink my place and start all over again with trying to figure out why I can't get the words out.

I think it may be characters struggling, or fighting for their place in the story. Who will win out to be the main character, while the other one must agree to take a backseat as secondary. Maybe I'm trying to go in the wrong direction completely. I'm just not sure, but I want to figure it out.



Have you ever had this happen to you? If so, what do you do to get your muse back on track? I'd love for some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment