Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween - The BEST Holiday EVER!



Hello my awesome ghouls! Are you ready for Halloween yet? Yeah me neither! I'm slow this year on a lot of things but I have to say this is the BEST Holiday! I just love all the creepies, and ghosts, vampires, OMG I love it all. I also love seeing how everyone decorates for Halloween. Who can have the creepiest house that will scare the kids the most for trick or treating MUAHHHHHHAHAHHHAHH!


Will you dare to walk the dark path to knock on the door just for some candy???


Only to be greeted by this....



How about your favorite Halloween Movies?

Mine...


What's your favorite Halloween Movie? There are so many I KNOW! Heehee but they are all good. Especially the older ones, they just don't make them like they used to. Michael ROCKS!



Did you get pumpkins yet? Me neither lol. My boys haven't started stressing yet though so I'm still good. :). I can't wait though as I got some great new ideas for painting this year instead of carving. For me anyways, the boys will still carve them out haha. They love the guts and gore!

Well ya'll, that's my rant for today. If you have a favorite movie, decorated house or book you'd like to share,  (ya may just have a movie I've not yet seen), leave a "ghostly" comment ahahaha.

See you on the flipside!


No comments:

Post a Comment