Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sons of Anarchy! Best show EVER!!!!


I started watching S.O.A. in their first season, then with my work schedule I missed out on a lot. So I picked back up this season, Season 4, and it wasn't hard at all for me to catch on to what was going on. Can I just say that I LOVE this show! The season finale last night was so tense I had goose bumps through most of the show and I watched it THREE times! That's right, I'm addicted!

Not only to the show but I sooo *SWOON* for Charlie Hunnam aka Jax!



Is he not just the cutest thing you've ever seen? LOL. Well in my mind he is!


How about Gemma? Do you remember her? (go ahead, I'll give you a minute to think)...That is CORRECT! She's Peg from Married With Children! What a change in character I tell ya! From flighty, bubble headed Peg to this bad ass biker chick! Phenomenal! And my next hair style too, I love her hair! The wonderful Katey Sagal.

I just can't get enough of this show and I'm not sure I can wait until next season. I just know Kurt Sutter is just going to give it to us good and hard! SQUEE! I can't wait!! Guns, drugs, and Irish men too! Oh and let's not forget the hottest motorcycles! BAD ASS!!!


Have you watched it? If not, you just have to! It's a MUST! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment